If you love fruit bubble teas but are looking for a healthier way to enjoy this indulgent drink, then try this Raspberry Lemonade Collagen Beauty Bubble/Boba Milk Tea.
- 8oz raspberry herbal tea cooled
- 2 scoops Great Lakes Wellness Daily Beauty Raspberry Lemonade Collagen
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup gelatin bubble tea pearls
Note: For a fruity bubble tea version, sub the almond milk for raspberry tea instead. Don’t forget to buy some reusable or biodegradable boba tea straws, which are extra wide for slurping up your bubble tea pearls.
- Add collagen to raspberry herbal tea and stir until completely dissolved.
- Shake with almond milk until foamy.
- Add gelatin pearls to the bottom of a glass. Get the recipe.
- Add raspberry-collagen mixture to glass.
- Top with ice