Sugar Free Raspberry Lemonade Boba Milk Tea
Healthy Raspberry Lemonade Collagen Bubble Tea With Gelatin Boba Pearls (Sugar-Free, Low-Carb, Dairy-Free, Keto-Friendly)This healthy bubble milk tea recipe starts with a raspberry herbal tea as a base. For some extra flavor and healthy beauty benefits for hair, nails and skin we add the clinically researched and super yummy Great Lakes Wellness Daily Beauty Raspberry Lemonade Collagen.*
Collagen, the most abundant protein found in the body, is the “glue” that keeps our tissues together. It’s also what keeps our skin youthful and radiant looking. Once we hit our late 20’s collagen production begins to decline (yikes!). But several studies have shown that daily collagen supplementation may help slow the effects of aging by reducing dryness, improving skin elasticity and hydration and while reducing wrinkles.* And it may do this by stimulating your body’s own collagen making cells to rev up production. Get the recipe!
All natural and perfectly sweetened with stevia, Great Lakes Wellness Daily Beauty Raspberry Lemonade Collagen:
- Gives you 12 grams of collagen per serving inlcuding Verisol® Bioactive Collagen Peptides type 1 & 3 which is clinically researched to support skin elasticity and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*
- Has hyaluronic acid, which also boosts skin hydration, buoyancy & suppleness.*
- Supports the growth of strong healthy hair & nails with biotin.*
- Has added Vitamin C, an anti-aging vitamin and antioxidant, that helps support collagen production and fights damage caused by free radicals in the body.*
Great Lakes Wellness Raspberry Lemonade Collagen is also:
- Quick dissolving and made with botanically sourced flavors & colors
- Kosher + Halal
- iGen Non-GMO Tested
- Glyphosate Free
Low Carb Gelatin Boba Pearls:To finish our bubble tea we add almond milk, and serve it with our own sugar-free and low-carb HEALTHY DIY GELATIN BOBA PEARLS to replace the traditional carb and sugar-laden tapioca pearls served in bubble tea shops. Get the recipe!
To get the best results from collagen, be sure to take it daily. This is one bubble tea recipe to drink every morning to make your skin glow!
Sugar Free Raspberry Lemonade Collagen Bubble Milk Tea
For a refreshing and fruity bubble tea recipe that’s actually healthy enough to drink everyday, and has benefits for beauty, this is one to try. Each serving provides 12 grams of Type 1 & 3 peptides with clinically researched Verisol® as well hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and biotin for radiant healthy skin, hair and nails.*
SERVINGS: 1 Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 8oz raspberry herbal tea cooled
- 2 scoops Great Lakes Wellness Daily Beauty Raspberry Lemonade Collagen
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup gelatin bubble tea pearls
- Add collagen to raspberry herbal tea and stir until completely dissolved.
- Shake with almond milk until foamy.
- Add gelatin pearls to the bottom of a glass.
- Add raspberry-collagen mixture to glass.
- Top with ice
Note: For a fruity bubble tea version, sub the almond milk for raspberry tea instead. Don’t forget to buy some reusable or biodegradable boba tea straws, which are extra wide for slurping up your bubble tea pearls.