This keto bubble tea recipe tastes indulgent, but it’s actually super healthy! And it’s so incredibly delicious. Made with stevia sweetened Great Lakes Wellness Daily Joint Caramel Collagen each serving provides 12 grams of Type 1 & 3 peptides with clinically researched Fortigel® as well MSM, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C for optimum joint support. The boba pearls are made with keto-friendly gelatin too! This is one bubble tea you can feel good about drinking everyday.
- 3/4 cup cold strong brewed coffee or black tea
- 1 cup cold almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 scoops Great Lakes Wellness Daily Joint Caramel Collagen
- 1/3 cup gelatin bubble tea pearls
- Whipped cream optional
- Sugar-free caramel optional
- Drizzle caramel around the inside of a 16 ounce glass.
- Then add 2-4 tablespoons of gelatin pearls to the glass. Get the recipe.
- Pour in tea and milk in a shaker with a few ice cubes and shake until frothy.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with more ice. Finish with whipped cream and caramel drizzle if you like. (You will definitely like.)
- Enjoy your low-carb, protein and collagen-rich bubble tea!
Note: To serve, be sure to buy some reusable or biodegradable boba tea straws, which are extra wide for slurping up your bubble tea pearls.