These chocolate truffles are made with just 2 base ingredients, and taste like pure chocolate lusciousness! Watch the recipe video and spare 10 minutes for this divine chocolate truffles recipe!
- 2 cups or 1 lb chocolate pieces from a chocolate bark a mixture of milk and dark chocolate is my favorite—but entirely dark or milk or semisweet works too
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon Daily Joint Collagen Peptides Classic Caramel Flavored
- 1 Tablespoons Daily Digestion Collagen Peptides Honey Cinnamon Flavored
- 1 tablespoon hot brewed espresso (optional)
- Dark raw cocoa powder
- Coconut shreds
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Caramel Bits
- Heat the whipping cream in a medium size pan over medium-low heat, covered with the lid until it starts to simmer—alternatively, you can place the cream in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it for 1 minute until it simmers.
- Bring two bowls to flavor the chocolate truffles with the two different collagen flavors.
- Add a scoop of the collagen at the bottom of one bowl.
- Add to that half the hot cream.
- Then add in half the chocolate chunks.
- For the caramel flavoured truffles, add in the coffee as well.
- Whisk everything together until the chocolate melts and is shiny smooth.
- Cover up the truffle mixture with plastic wrap, and chill it for nearly 2 hours until it sets.
- Repeat this process in the other bowl using the honey cinnamon collagen and adding the remaining half of the cream and chocolate chunks. Chill.
- Use a melon baller or mini ice cream scoop and scoop up little balls of the truffle mixture and dump it right into a bowl of Cocoa powder. Roll the truffle in cocoa powder to evenly coat it.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Chill the truffles or serve right away and enjoy!!
- Store the truffles in the fridge for up to 3 days.