- 2 tbsps Mixed Berry Collagen mixed into 3 oz. of water
- 1 shot of berry vodka
- 1 tsp grenadine
- Dry ice
- Blackberrys for garnish
- Add about 1/2 - 1 tsp of powdered dry ice to the bottom of the glass (optional).
- Place the cherry vodka and Great Lakes mixture in a shaker. Add 1 ice cube and shake for a few seconds to chill the drink. Strain the drink into a martini glass.
- Pour 1 tsp of grenadine syrup, about an inch from the surface of the drink - the grenadine should sink to the bottom, creating a "bleeding" effect.
- Add about 1/2 tsp of powdered dry ice on top and serve with a stirrer, garnished with blackberries