If you love cinnamon, try this collagen rich and caffeine free bubble tea that can help support digestion. Sweetened with stevia, Great Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen provides 12 grams of type 1 & 3 collagen as well as probiotics and prebiotics. Soothing and caffeine free, this bubble tea is perfect any time of day and healthy enough to enjoy everyday. Be sure to use our DIY Gelatin Bubble Tea Pearls recipe in place of calorie and carb heavy tapioca pearls.
- 3 tea chamomile tea bags
- 2 scoops of Great Lakes Wellness Daily Digestion Honey Cinnamon Collagen
- 3/4 cup cold almond milk or milk of choice
- 1¼ cup of sugar-free gelatin pearls
- Add tea bags to a mug with 6 oz. (¾ cup ) of hot water. Steep until tea is almost cool.
- Add collagen to tea and stir until completely dissolved.
- In a shaker, add collagen-tea mixture with almond milk and shake until bubbly.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of gelatin pearls to a tall glass and nd pour the shaken milk-tea mixture into the glass. Get the recipe.
- Add ice and serve with a “boba” straw.
Note: To serve, be sure to pick up some reusable or biodegradable boba tea straws, which are extra wide for slurping up your bubble tea pearls.